JJC O.N.E NS-Q2 Neoprene Neck Strap
The JJC O.N.E NS-Q2 Neoprene Neck Strap is designed for most DSLR cameras that have two strap eyelets.
The neck strap is made of comfortable and durable Neoprene. The comfort curve feature reduces neck and shoulder fatigue when shooting for a long period of time. This is especially useful for heavier camera models. The side of the strap facing your clothing/shirt adopts an anti-slip design to prevent the strap from moving around when shooting. With this design feature, you will be able to achieve better stability when shooting.
The JJC O.N.E NS-Q2 Neoprene Neck Strap attaches to the camera strap eyelet by two hooks and the length is adjustable to fit different people by using the two buckles. Furthermore, the two sides have two small pockets which can hold items such as batteries, lens caps, filters and memory cards. So you won’t need to worry about losing your smaller accessories again!
Most importantly, the JJC O.N.E NS-Q2 has two quick-release clips that allow you to remove the neck strap part easily when not being used. The strap can then act as a simple hand strap by connecting both ends after removing the neck strap.
- Made of comfortable and durable Neoprene
- Reduces neck and shoulder fatigue
- Anti-slip design to prevent the strap from moving around
- Quick-release clips allow you remove the strap easily
- Two small pockets to hold little items
- Model: NS-Q2
- Net Weight: 152g
- Material: Neoprene
- Max Length: 145cm
- Neoprene part size (L x D) : 61 x 5.7 x 0.7cm
- Ribbon part size (L x W) : 7.5 x 6cm
- Warranty: One year warranty