35mm Film Prints
With our professional 35mm Film Prints service, you can get beautiful colour and black and white prints from negatives.
High Quality 300GSM prints from 35mm Negatives
Exceptional image results: Prints are affordable, beautiful and long-lasting.
Each print is adjusted for colour, sharpness, density and contrast.
We are an independent owner-operated NZ Photographic retailer Since 1985! We thrive on providing our customers with the best service and products. 35MM FILM PRINTS 2021 Or
35mm Film Contact Sheets are great if you have loads of negatives and are not sure what’s what!
The contact sheet (also called proof or index) is a positive print of all the negative images from a roll of 35mm film.
Contact sheets are typically made to allow you to view a mini-preview of all the film to determine which photographs are best to print.
*When viewing a contact sheet many people will often use a loupe – a type of magnification device to see small details more closely.
High Quality 300GSM Contact/Proof Sheets from 35mm Negatives
- A positive print of all the negative images from a roll/sheet of 35mm Film.
- Each image is adjusted for colour, sharpness, density and contrast.
GLOSSY OR SEMI GLOSS?
When to Use Glossy Photos
Matching your photos with the appropriate print finish requires a little thought, but here are some pointers for when to choose a glossy finish:
- If you have vibrant, highly colored photos that you want to emphasize, choose gloss.
- High definition photos where clarity and sharpness are important will benefit from a gloss finish.
When to Use Semi Gloss Photos
There are some kinds of photos that will look much better with a matte finish:
- If you want to put your photos on a wall behind glass, matte will reduce the light glare and allow people to enjoy your photos as you intended them to be seen.
- Matte finishes tend to suit sepia and black and white toned prints better than color ones, but color landscape scenes can often look very dramatic when printed in matte.
For sizes beyond these, please refer to: LARGE FORMAT PRINTS
ILFORD Smooth Pearl 310 GSM Superb photographic image quality and consistency
LUCIA PRO inks for superior colour expression
Ideal for fine art photography with a 75+ year lifespan in ideal conditions.
LARGE FORMAT PRINTING BY EXPERTS
55+ Years Of Printing Experience To Give You Results You Can Count On