Kodak Water Sport Waterproof 15m Camera
This Kodak Water Sport Waterproof 15m Camera is made with a rugged, durable and shock-proof frame; A One-Time-Use camera made to survive where a regular camera won’t! – waterproof down to 50 ft. (15 m); scratch-resistant lens, this disposable camera can be used in virtually any outdoor land or water situation.
Kodak MAX Versatility Plus Film brings picture quality to a new level by combining the color quality, fine detail, and picture clarity of lower-speed films with the benefits of higher speed films. This film delivers extra sharpness and unsurpassed fine grain (among 800-speed films) for crisper, clearer pictures, even when enlarged.
Kodak MAX Versatility Plus Film produces consistently bright, vibrant colors across a wide range of lighting conditions. It provides accurate skin-tone reproduction for natural-looking “people pictures.”
- Waterproof up to 50′
- Divers and snorklers, capture the vibrancy of life 50 feet underwater
- Sunscreen and scratch resistant lens
- No blurry pictures from sunscreen smudges; Avoid scratches from sand and snow that can ruin pictures
- Rugged, durable, shock-proof rubber shell
- Great for bumpy rides and rocky trails
|Film Speed||800 – 27 exposures|
|Water Resistance||Yes – to 50′ (15m)|
|Package Weight||0.38 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.2 x 3.3 x 1.9″|