We have a great range of Colour Negative Film here for all of you film junkies and dedicated shooters.
We stock a range of Colour Film, in single rolls and triple packs. A good lot of 35mm and a few 120mm options.
And, we also have a good range of the beautiful Ilford Film for you Black + White Lovers.
And, of course the much loved Disposable Camera’s!
Sometimes it’s just fun to go back to the basics, and shoot film 🙂
“In a world full of high technology there’s something refreshing about a camera that can still take great photos, without taking itself so seriously.”
35mm photographic film is a medium for capturing images on a light-sensitive material. It is one of the most widely used film formats in the world and has a long history dating back to the late 1800s!
Film Blends Light and Color Better
Digital camera sensors, are made up of millions of tiny squares that give us an image.
Colour Negative Film isn’t split up in such a linear way, and because of that, it naturally blends light and colors better.
- Kodak Pro Image 100 Color 35mm 36 ExposureProduct on sale
- Kodak GOLD 200 35mm Roll Film 24 ExposuresProduct on sale
- ILFORD ILFOCOLOR 400 Vintage Tone 35mm 24 ExposureProduct on sale
- Kodak GOLD 200 35mm Roll Film 36 ExposuresProduct on sale
- Kodak ULTRAMAX 400 Color 35mm Roll Film 24 ExposuresProduct on sale
- Kodak ColorPlus 200 35mm Roll Film 36 ExposuresProduct on sale
- Kodak UltraMax 400 35mm Roll Film 36 ExposuresProduct on sale
- KODAK Professional Portra 400 35mm 36 EXPProduct on sale
- Wolfen NC400 Color 35mm Roll Film 36 ExposuresProduct on sale
- Kodak GOLD 200 Color 35mm Roll Film 24 Exposures 3-PackProduct on sale
- Kodak UltraMax 400 35mm 24 Exposures 3PackProduct on sale
- KODAK Professional Portra 400 35mm 36 EXP 5PACKProduct on sale
Film photography has made a huge a comeback, it’s time you tried your hand at it!
While there are different types of films, the standard 35mm film is perfect for a start. The aesthetics a 35mm film offers are unmatched.
Whether you are a professional photographer or an amateur looking to experiment with film photography, the 35mm film roll is what you need.
All Film is Professionally Processed Here
Processing you can trust, and quality results that you can rely on.
Our Film Developing service has been going since 1985!
Each Colour Negative Film image is adjusted for: Colour, Sharpness, Density and Contrast.
With 35+ years of experience with processing and printing all types of film, you can trust us to to do the job properly every time.
Live too far away, or a hassle getting to our store?
No problem! Just post it to us.
How to mail order your Film Developing
1. Download an order form C O A S T P H O T O – Lab Order Form
Print out and complete our order form and send it with your film
2. Package your film: Place your roll and order form in a padded or bubble wrap envelope or small box.