Langly Bravo Mirrorless Shoulder Bag
Designed for mirrorless camera set ups and those that like to travel light when out on a shoot, the Bravo Camera Shoulder Bag is a lightweight travel bag that provides just the right amount of space and protection for your essential gear.
A waterproof outer lining with a rolltop closure and Fidlock Slider buckles safely secures your camera gear from the elements.
Use it as your go-to camera bag for your mirrorless set up, or take out the removeable inserts to convert this bag into a daily commuter / courier style bag.
- 840D Nylon fabric with waterproof TPU coating for ultimate weather protection.
- Main compartment features a Zip and Roll top closure secured with German engineered Fidlock slider buckles which slide to open and magnetically snap to close.
- Works as an every day shoulder bag and a specialist camera bag.
- 2 x side pockets can accommodate a small water bottle or other accessory.
- 2 x front and rear pockets for quick access to essentials.
- Additional hidden front zip pocket for stowing wallet or passport.
- Internal sleeve accommodates a tablet up to iPad Pro size.
- Removable padded internal dividers can be configured to cradle any mirrorless or Micro Four-Thirds (M4/3) camera and 2 lenses.
- Practical, no-nonsense design helps you keep a low profile.
- Reflective shoulder strap.
- High density base foam for gear protection.
Dimensions & Weight
- External dimensions: 13″ x 4″ x 9″ (LxWxH) / 33cm x 10cm x 22cm
- Weighs approximately: 2.75 lbs / 1.2 kg
Is this bag waterproof?
How much gear can I carry in the Bravo shoulder bag?
Can I use this as a standard messenger style bag?
Hello, we’re Langly
We’re proud to have had our bags used across all seven continents by amateurs and professionals alike.
Today, our mission is to serve a global community of like-minded adventurers and urban enthusiasts, enabling them to discover and explore their surroundings through the lens no matter what life throws at them.