Canon DSLR Twin Lens Camera Bag
Protect your camera and lens with this Canon DSLR Twin Lens Camera Bag, it provides comprehensive protection and has enough room to keep and hold one camera body with two lenses.
It has a soft interior lining to prevent scratches and abrasions on your gears.
Bags have now become a mandatory accessory for cameras; you can glitz and glam up the stance of your camera with its fanciful camera bag.
Keep your camera in a safe hand carry because you don’t want to compromise on them.
- Convenient: It is designed with a zipper opening to secure your gear during shoots. It comes with a removable shoulder strap that lets you wear the bag, making it a perfect companion for travelling photographers.
- Functional Pockets: Crafted with an outer zip pocket and inner mesh pocket on the cover to let you have some space for other camera accessories such as films, memory cards, and batteries.
- Modern Styling with High-Quality Materials: Designed with a classic minimalist look to offer you a sleek-looking DSLR bag.
- It is reinforced with a water-resistant exterior and a scratch-resistant lining interior to help keep your device safe.
- Compatibility: With an ultra-soft padded compartment, your DSLR camera will have everyday protection against bumps and drops.
Canon DSLR Twin Lens Camera Bag Features:
- Shoulder Bag
- Top Zip Entry
- Mesh Side Pocket
- Front Pocket
- Memory Card & Accessory Pockets under top flap
- Shoulder Strap
- Red internal of bag
- Two removable dividers inside
- Interior Mesaures: 22.5x 12.5 x 20.2cm
Canon: How it all began
In the early 1930’s, in a small room in Tokyo, some young entrepreneurs had a dream. To create Japan’s first-ever 35mm camera with focal plane shutter.
The success of that first prototype was the beginning of something more, the rest is history!
Canon Oceania over the years
Canon cameras were first introduced in the Australian market in the early 1960’s, with Canon officially being established in Australia in 1978 and in New Zealand 11 years later in 1989.
For nearly 40 years we’ve been innovating and inspiring communities across Australia and New Zealand with our extensive range of products and services. From the cameras you take photos with, to the printers in your offices, as well as the extensive services we offer consumers and businesses right across the region.