Vanguard VEO 3 GO 204CB Carbon Fiber Tripod/Monopod with T-45 Ball Head, Smartphone Connector, and Bluetooth Remote
This Vanguard VEO 3 GO 204CB Carbon Fiber Tripod Monopod is a support system that features a tripod with a detachable leg and removable center column that can be combined to form a monopod, With a 52.8″ height.
Cameras, lenses, or sport optics that are compatible with a 1/4″-20 mount can be connected to the included quick release plate, which is secured to the tripod/monopod’s ball head using an Arca-type quick release clamp. The T-45 Ball Head is removable, provides up to a 91° tilt for portrait orientation and 360° of rotation, and can be locked into place along its range of movement. Also provided is a smartphone connector and a Bluetooth remote, allowing the monopod formed by the detachable leg and removable center column to be used as a smartphone selfie stick.
The Vanguard VEO 3 GO 204CB Carbon Fiber Tripod Monopod is an ultra-compact and ultra-lightweight carbon fiber travel tripod with an Arca-Swiss-compatible ball head, a leg that converts to a monopod (which can double as a selfie/vlogging stick), and a smartphone adaptor. Plus, a Bluetooth remote shutter trigger offers maximum versatility for mirrorless camera kits, DSLR camera kits, and even smartphones.
When configured as a tripod, the Vanguard VEO 3 GO 204CB Carbon Fiber Tripod Monopod with T-45 Ball Head supports up to 6.6 lb and measures 13.6″ when folded. Each of its 4-section legs features an independent spread, a 3-position angle lock, and twist locks for rapid deployment. As a tripod, it can be set at a minimum height of 13″ when its removable, push-and-pull, rapid center column is substituted with the included Low-Angle Adapter. Together, the three legs can be extended to obtain a maximum height of 39.8 or 51.6″ when used with the center column fully raised. Each of the carbon fiber legs includes a rubber foot, and to further enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces, including soft or uneven soil, a set of spiked feet is also provided.
For added versatility, the center column is reversible, facilitating lower-angle photography where an attached camera is positioned among the tripod’s legs instead of above them.
A carry bag is provided for storage and transport.
Your Best Work Awaits You.Vanguard tripods combine solid engineering and innovative features to support photographers in their every endeavor. For low light, long exposure, macro, and landscape photography, Vanguard tripods can offer you the best support.
Use and Handling
- Supports up to 6.6 lb
- Push-and-pull, twist-lock rapid center column with ballast hook for rapid camera, lens, or sport optic positioning
- Can be set for a maximum height of 39.8″, or 51.6″ with the center column fully raised
- Low-Angle Adapter allows minimum height of 13″
- Can be set to a minimum height when its removable, push-and-pull, rapid center column is substituted with the included Low-Angle Adapter
- Center column is reversible, facilitating lower-angle photography where an attached camera is positioned among the tripod’s legs instead of above them
- Legs each feature 4 sections, with twist locks for fast deployment, and can be independently spread
- Legs can be locked at 21, 50, or 80° angles
- Rubber feet help to enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces
- Spiked feet are also provided to further enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces, including soft or uneven soil
- Weighs 1.8 lb, measures 13.6″ when legs are reversed 180° and folded
- Arca-type T-45 Ball Head provides up to a 91° tilt for portrait orientation and 360° of rotation, and it can be locked into place along its range of movement
- Removable center column and one detachable tripod leg can be configured as a monopod with a 52.8″ height along with the included ball head
- Included smartphone connector and Bluetooth remote allow the monopod formed by the detachable leg and removable center column to be used as a smartphone selfie stick
- Carbon fiber legs
- T-45 Arca-type ball head
- QS-64 Arca-type quick release plate
- 1/4″-20 to 3/8″-16 reversible mount for center column allows attachment of accessories that feature 3/8″-16 accessory threads
- Included carry bag for storage and transport of the tripod with ball head
Vanguard VEO 3 GO 204CB Carbon Fiber Tripod Monopod Specs
|Head Type||Ball Head|
|Camera Mounting Screw||1/4″-20 Male|
|Quick Release Plate Type||QS-64|
|Independent Pan Lock||No|
|Lateral Tilt||-91° to +35°|
|Load Capacity||6.6 lb / 2.99 kg|
|Maximum Working Height||51.6″ / 131.1 cm|
|Max Height without Center Column||39.8″ / 101.09 cm|
|Minimum Working Height||13″ / 33 cm|
|Closed Length||13.6″ / 34.5 cm|
|Weight||1.8 lb / 0.82 kg|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Leg Positions||3 Positions|
|Independent Leg Spread||Yes|
|Feet Features||Rubber, Removable, Spiked|
|Maximum Working Height||52.8″ / 134.11 cm|
|Monopod Foot Features||Removable, Rubber, Spiked|
|Center Column Features||Ballast Hook, Removable, Reversible|
|Center Column Shape||Round|
|Center Column Sections||2|
|Center Column Extension Type||Rapid|
|Lateral / 90-Degree Center Column||No|
|Package Weight||2.51 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.8 x 3.7 x 3.7″|